Advertisement | 2015-10-26
Print Media includes business magazines, trade publications, newspapers, technical journals, etc. To make print media work efficiently, there are some do’s and don’ts to be kept in mind:
- Visual image of the ad should be very sharp and prominent
- The ad should be so impressive that readers get attracted towards reading it
- The highlight should be on the service or product offered and not the source by which it is being offered
- Let the ad be simple to be read (with no difficult fonts)
- The picture shown should not be irrelevant with the product.
- The ad should reflect the company’s image.
- The ad should to be in logical sequence if it is of two or more pages.
- Headlines should be catchy and suiting the product image.
- And lastly, at the bottom of the page, the company name, address and phone number of the respected office should be mentioned clearly without fail.